Wynnstay Joint Ventures
Wynnstay group supports a number of businesses through joint ventures.
- Wyro Developments – a property development company focused on the Mid and North Wales regions.
- Bibby Agriculture Ltd – the group has a 50% stake in the animal feed distributor.
- GeoGen Technologies Ltd – a dedicated specialist renewables business offering a comprehensive service package.
- Total Angling Ltd – A provider of fishing equipment both in the Shrewsbury store and online.
- Wynnstay Fuels Ltd – the group has a 40% interest in Wynnstay Fuels, which distrbutes fuel oils to the agricultural, commercial and domestic market.
- Fertlink Ltd – a joint venture fertiliser business between Glasson Grain and NW Trading.
- Celtic Pride – providing the consumer with high quality, premium Welsh Beef.